Our Service Users
Our Service Users are at the heart of everything we do at Rainbow Personnel. We cherish the relationships we establish with our Service Users, their families , advocates and health workers in the provision of quality person-centred care both within our Specialist Residential Care Home or Supported Living Service.
Our Service Users come from a diverse background with:
- Primary Diagnosis of Learning Disability
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Mental Disorders
- Challenging Behaviours
- Complex Needs
- Comorbid Diagnosis
- Forensic History
Our Affiliates refer to the Personnel we recruit as frontline staff to provide excellent care to our Service Users. These Affiliates are important to the delivery and attainment of Our Vision, Mission Statement and Commitment to our Service Users. They form the bedrock of Rainbow Personnel around which the ethos of excellence, quality in service and the Provision of Positive Pathways for the Service Users have been modelled. We are privileged to be able to cherry pick the cream of the industry; coming from a diverse background and with their expertise and knowledge being put at the disposal of our Service Users
We are committed to offer every individual of sound mind and character the opportunity to work with us at Rainbow Personnel. We have in place a robust Recruitment Process that safeguards our Service Users; that is in line with the United Kingdom (UK) Border Force guidance on the right of an individual to work in the UK. We also adhere to the Equality Act 2010 as part of our Recruitment Process.
In addition to the above and by the virtue of the information we hold on our Affiliates on behalf of our Service Users; we are registered with the Information Commissioner's Officers (ICO) and abide by the Regulator's Code enforcing the Data Protection Act 1998.
To work with us, a prospective applicant or candidate must go through the following:
- Complete and submit an application form, together with a medical questionnaire and a signed declaration form.
- Provide an original proof of your identity including two recent passport photographs and proof of address such as a utility bill obtained within the last three months.
- All original copies of your certificate detailing qualifications attained.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK.
- Provide us with two (2) references with one from a current or most recent employer.
- Undergo a face-to-face interview.
- We undertake a mandatory Rainbow Personnel only acceptable Enhanced security checks through the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS), which include a Protection of Vulnerable Adults (POVA), and Protection of Children Act (PoCA) checks; alternatively, you may provide to us an Update Service identity number and signed authority.
- You will only be engaged as an Affiliate upon the satisfactory issuance of an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate and the appropriate verification and validation of all your documents submitted.